Bob The Robber 2 is the second part of this puzzle game series. In “Bob The Robber 2”, the robber will have a tougher time as he encounters new challenges. The door locks are now more complex, requiring you to use the Arrow keys to align the holes in the lock while timing it right to put the key into the hole and unlock it. If in “Bob The Robber 1” you find the passcodes to open the doors with keypads on pieces of paper, now in the sequel, the robber will sometimes find passcodes on computers. Of course the laser wall system has now been updated as well, now requiring the robber to use pliers to cut the right wire to disable the laser walls, and if you cut the wrong wires then the alarm will go off.
In “Bob The Robber 2”, each level is now bigger and the number of times the alarm will go off has been reduced from 5 to 4. New enemies that will appear include guard dogs that can only be hit from the back and strong guards that can’t be knocked unconscious unless you use the “Shocker” item that you buy from the Gadgets shop. The Gadgets shop is a new feature in the game and has 5 items which you can buy with the money you stole to help you deal with the obstacles more easily.
There are also other games in the series for you to play like: Bob The Robber 3, Bob The Robber 4
- Use WASD or Arrow keys to move.
- Use W or Up arrow to read the papers / to go upstairs / to search around area that you think contains money.
- Press and hold W or Up arrow to unlock the locked doors.
- Use Space to hit the robots, butlers, cops… to make them temporarily unconscious.
- Use Z/X/C to use the items that you bought from the Gadgets shop.
Bob The Robber 2 is an online Skill game which can be played at jun9game.com for free. Bob The Robber 2 has a rating of 8.0 stars (out of 10) and it has been played 11.06k times now. Please go to our Skill games section if you want to play more games like Bob The Robber 2!
- You can pause, reset, turn the music or sound on/off in the match.
- Don’t confront the cameras, robots, butlers…, you can stand behind them and they won’t notice you.
- There are circuit boards near the laser walls, interact with them to disable the barrier.
- Read the pieces of paper or computers to know the passcode to open the doors with keypads.